Home Extension, Chorlton
05 / 09 / 2017
Having recently retired, the owner wanted to invest in their property in order to provide kitchen diner space for the family to gather and also increase its value.
EOHMA assisted by providing detailed consultation that aided the clarification of issues of access then went on to produce the full design package for planning. We completed this under a 'Prior Approval for Larger Home Extension' Application and liaised with the planners to ensure that the design was supported by the local council.
A key aspect of this project was to create open plan living that would allow light to permeate through the property which had previously been quite dark. The home now benefits from natural daylight and functional open plan living space that all the family can enjoy.
Single Storey Rear Extension
• In home consultancy
• Full Survey of Property
• Production of Existing Plans and Elevations
• Development of Sketch proposals with client
• Production of noted proposed plans and elevations
• Liaison with Planning Officer
• Submission of Prior Approval For Larger Home Extension
Post Planning Approval
• Providing guidance during Project Construction